A TOPICAL ANESTHETIC, PRODUCING NO SENSATIN EFFECTIVELY AND RAPIDLY
- Perform a contact / applanation tonometry
- Corneal or conjunctiva procedures that require topical anesthetic such as Cataract Extraction.
- Remove small foreign objects from the uppermost layer of the cornea or conjunctiva and sutures from the cornea.
- Procedure of conjunctival scraping in diagnosis and gonioscopic examination.
- The drug appears to be safe for use in patients sensitive to other local anesthetics.
- 5 ml. Vial.